educational materials on crypto and blockchain
what is blockchain?
- the next evolution of the internet
- a technology that creates “blocks” of information and forms these blocks into “chains”
- blockchains store data over time, in a similar way to an accounting ledger
- benefits of blockchain technology:
- data cannot be changed once a block is created, so this creates trust (so-called “immutability”)
- blockchains allow transactions (“smart contracts”) at very high speed and low cost
- blockchains are highly scalable and can process very high volumes of data
what is crypto?
- crypto = blockchain, there is no difference!
- cryptocurrencies are so-called tokens or coins, each of which represents a block on a given blockchain
- the use / value / utility of any coin is simply defined by the value that the network ascribes to it
- don’t get drawn into discussions like:
- “it’s not backed by anything, so it’s worthless”
- “it’s not tangible, so it’s worthless”
- “it’s too volatile, so it’s worthless”
- crypto is here to stay, and it opens up an amazing new world of opportunities
how will blockchain and crypto change the world?
human society’s biggest issue is:
- the lack of an embedded trust system, and the resultant abuse of centralised power by individuals
- the old systems have failed!
thankfully, technology and blockchain offer much hope for a better world. Just ask anyone under the age of 25!
how can blockchain technology do this?
- removal of “trusted” middlemen who take huge fees (direct or so-called peer-to-peer transactions)
- reduction in corruption and abuse of trusted / centralised power, examples:
- governments / voting
- corporations / financial organisations
- contract law
- supply chain and logistics tracking
the above two elements trigger a massive reduction in costs and increase in speed and efficiency
crypto and blockchain educational resources:
the many factors that affect the cryptocurrency markets mean you need to stay on top of the latest news and developments. We have compiled a list of cryptocurrency educational resources to help you strengthen your knowledge and stay up to date with the latest trends
a guide to the best crypto resources on the internet
the blockchain industry moves quickly. Unlike traditional stock markets, the cryptocurrency markets never sleep—they are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even the most experienced crypto enthusiasts realize the importance of continual learning. Here is a guide to some useful resources:
we can also suggest :
has a whole section at the right of the main menu tabs called “Learn”: the three main sections are Alexandria / Videos / Earn.
in the “Alexandria section”, you will find blogs, how-to…. guides, crypto basics and much more information.
in the “Videos section”, you will be connected to the Coinmarketcap YouTube channel.
in the “Earn section”, you will acquire crypto assets in a fun and low risk way, by taking lessons and testing your knowledge.
also has three sections, beginners, intermediate and expert and explores different themes :
if you like reading, the best place to start is Binance Academy.
they are passionate about educating the masses on the transformative potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
they have separated the articles in different topics, difficulty and reading time so that you can choose what you want to read depending how much time you have available and your knowledge level.
we hope you find what you need thanks to these different tools. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]